Saturday

10.07.06...I Can Now Say Days

This is day number two and I'm trucking along.

First let me give a happy birthday wish to my brother Michael and a belated wish to my sister Lena.

This morning I again enjoyed walking the grounds of the police mess and stood for some time contemplating the movements of the Sabarmati river.

Have you ever seen a river move and appear motionless at the same time. It's like watching the wind dance across the surface of a lake and ripple the top along the way. Was it wind? was it current? I couldn't say.

At the same time one of the early morning trains crossed the bridge and a for a moment I thought the silvery reflection of the windows were fish below.

I can tell that I'm very near the edge of some kind of prophetic breakthrough.

I will say though I feel that I have a tall order to fill to one up my entries from the last time I was here.

Looking forward to writing again soon,

A Pink American

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jarucia, we are so happy you made it safely to India. Please send our love to Surnish's Parents. We are up in Vail this weekend for Lena's soccer tournament. So far they've won both games with one more to go on Sunday.

Keep the blogging going. We are reading with rapt attention. Love, Dad.

Surnish Nirula said...

Sometimes the feeling of being on the edge of prophesy can be the best feeling of all.

Glad you had a good flight, love you!